20g protein / 5g carbs / 0g fat / 100 calories
- Zero Fat
- Mixes Instantly
- Sustained-Release Formula
- Rich, Creamy Milkshake Flavors
- Zero Denatured Caseinate Salts
Being the major protein in milk, casein is one of the highest-quality proteins known to man. Unfortunately, inferior processing techniques can alter or denature this superior protein. Denatured caseins, such as sodium and potassium caseinate, dominate the marketplace but are devoid of the best qualities that make pure, native casein so wonderful.
Native casein, also known as micellar casein, is a special product produced in the absence of high heat and caustic chemicals through a gentle filtration method. It is easily differentiated from its denatured cousin by its superior, clean, creamy taste and ability to disperse instantly without becoming chalky or thick. In addition, micellar casein has superior, health-inducing properties by optimizing muscular and whole-body recovery and repair.
Micellar Crème™ is the epitome of excellence for a casein protein product. It contains fresh, native micellar casein that is not tainted with inferior caseinate salts. Miceller Crème™ mixes instantly with a spoon, has a creamy, smooth mouthfeel and tastes just like a real milkshake.
What is Micellar Creme?
- Micellar Crème™ is a casein protein powder that contains the highest-quality micellar (native) casein.
What do Micellar and Native mean in relation to casein?
Although the terms themselves mean different things, they both signify that the casein is in its natural, unaltered state. Micellar refers to the micelles that casein naturally forms in milk. Micelles are aggregates of different types of molecules evenly dispersed in a liquid. In milk, casein forms aggregates with itself and various minerals, such as calcium and phosphorous. Native means “as found in nature” and refers to casein that is completely natural and unaltered by such things as heat and chemicals.
What makes micellar creme better than the competition?
- The majority of casein protein powders on the market contain denatured caseinate salts instead of the superior micellar casein. A few use real micellar casein but do not process it correctly and, thus, are left with a product that is inferior. Caseinate salts and inferior micellar caseins will taste bad and either have a very thick consistency or be extremely grainy or chalky. Micellar Crème™ has a very smooth, creamy consistency that tastes like a real milkshake. Remember, pure native casein is one of the major components of milk. If milk is smooth, creamy and delicious, then high-quality casein also should be smooth, creamy and delicious.
What are the specific benefits of Micellar Casein?
Like whey protein, native casein is one of the highest-quality proteins known for human nutrition. Uniquely, micellar casein is an extended-release protein, due to its slow absorption in the intestines. This makes native casein the best protein for before-bed use. It is also of great benefit for those wanting to limit their daily intake of calories. Due to its slow absorption, micellar casein has the wonderful effect of creating satiety in the person consuming it. Micellar Crème ™ is the perfect adjunct to weight-loss diets, since it provides a much needed infusion of high-quality protein with the benefit of helping a person control their caloric intake.
More Products by Syntrax
Questions? Give us a call!