Nutrakey Z Optima ZMA
30mg Zinc | 450mg Magnesium : per serving
Powerful Zinc, Magnesium, and Vitamin B Blend "ZMA."
- Anabolic Mineral Support
- May Improve Muscle Strength & Endurance
- May Accelerate Healing & Tissue Repair
- May Promote Deep Restful Sleep
- May Maximize Recovery & Growth
- May Increase Free Testosterone Levels
- May Enhance Recovery During Sleep
- University Lab Studied
The Minerals you’ve Been Missing: Sleep deeper, recover faster, and increase muscle mass*
While NutraKey’s Z-Optima is just a simple mineral formula, supplementing with zinc and magnesium have long been known as on the most effective ways to increase lean muscle mass, speed up recovery, and boost testosterone.1,2,3,4 From professional athletes to amateur bodybuilders, the Z-Optima formula is one of the least-contested and most effective supplements on the market.
Sleep Deep, Recover Faster
Primarily used to help promote recovery and growth while sleeping, Z-Optima does far more than provide your body with the necessary ingredients for muscle repair and a good night’s rest.
By stimulating the activity of enzymes throughout the body, zinc has been found to be a critical component of protein synthesis and the recovery/growth process of muscle and connective tissue damaged or stressed by intense exercise.1,4,5 The addition of magnesium – an essential mineral involved in virtually all functions and areas of the body – is believed to further increase muscle size, strength, fat loss, and overall health.2,3
Studies have also demonstrated the ability of magnesium to normalize and extend stage 3 and stage 4 slow-wave sleep.2,3 This not only results in better-perceived quality of sleep, but extends the period of time when growth hormone is thought to be released at the fastest rate.
An Anabolic Powerhouse
While the ingredients in Z-Optima are not meant to directly promote testosterone and hormone production, athletes supplementing with this formula have experienced as much as a 30% increases in testosterone levels and a 5% increase in insulin-like growth factor (IGF-1) over several weeks of use.1 Athletes taking a placebo actually saw these hormone levels decrease by 10% and 20%, respectively, over the same time period.1
Furthermore, during the same study, those taking the Z-Optima formula experienced nearly 2.5x more strength gains and reported much better sleep than those taking a placebo.1
Take Your Workouts To New Heights
With the added metabolic benefits of vitamin B6, magnesium and zinc supplementation is important and effective for healthy growth in both athletes and bodybuilders alike. NutraKey’s Z-Optima formula has been clinically proven to significantly increase anabolic hormone levels, increase both free and total testosterone, boost muscle strength, and promote deep, replenishing sleep.
- Brilla, L. R. and Conte, V. Effects of a Novel Zinc-Magnesium Formulation on Hormones and Strength. Journal of Exercise Physiology online. 3 (4): 2000.
- Brilla, L. R. and Haley, T. F. Effect of magnesium supplementation on strength training in humans. J Am Coll Nutr. 1992 Jun;11(3):326-9.
- Cinar, V., et al. Effects of magnesium supplementation on blood parameters of athletes at rest and after exercise. Biol Trace Elem Res. 2007 Mar;115(3):205-12.
- Kilic, M., et al. The effect of exhaustion exercise on thyroid hormones and testosterone levels of elite athletes receiving oral zinc. Neuro Endocrinol Lett. 2006 Feb-Apr;27(1-2):247-52.
- Mocchegiani, E., et al. Zinc, metallothioneins, and longevity—effect of zinc supplementation: zincage study. Ann NY Acad Sci. 2007 Nov;1119:129-46.
More Products by NutraKey
Looking for something else? Give us a call, we might have it, or can get it for you!