5000mg / 60 Servings
- Increase Protein Synthesis & Growth Hormone Secretion
- Promote Nitrogen Retention & Muscle Cell Growth
- Increase Recovery Speeds After Workouts
- Optimize Glucose & Insulin Function
- Preserve Muscle & Prevents Breakdown
- Improve Immune System Function
More of what your muscles need, less of what they don’t: Prevent muscle breakdown, enhance growth and speed up recovery
As one of the most abundant non-essential amino acids in your body, glutamine (glutamic acid) is a crucial component of cell growth, protein synthesis, and muscle/tissue repair
Studies have shown that even moderate amounts of exercise can quickly deplete the free glutamine levels throughout your body and muscle tissue to critical levels. When this happens, your body has no choice but to enter a catabolic state – breaking down muscle tissue in order to free the glutamine and BCAAs it needs to function and operate at increased levels of exertion.
Low glutamine levels are especially harmful when dieting or training hard, and it may result in significant muscle breakdown and increased recovery time and soreness.
More Products by NutraKey
Looking for something else? Give us a call, we might have it, or can get it for you!