40 Servings / 10g BCAA 2:1:1
Engineered for maximal absorption and prolonged amino acid delivery, TRI-PEP takes BCAAs to the next level by using a unique peptide bonded technology to ensure the highest efficacy possible in every scoop.*
BCAAs have been well-established in the scientific literature to be a valuable addition to any training regimen. Whether endurance, strength, or muscle size is your goal, branch-chained amino acids help improve recovery, build muscle and heighten overall amino acid concentration in the blood.*
Where free form amino acids fail, however, TRI-PEP excels through its unique Peptide bonds. These bonded peptides help elevate glycogen levels, improve absorption, and help promote endurance while limiting muscle tissue breakdown. Additionally, TRI-PEP utilizes an exclusive HYDRA-SORB™ process that improves mixibility and taste when mixed with water or your favorite beverage.*
How is Tri-Pep different from other BAA products currently on the market?
- TRI-PEP is different from other BCAA products. TRI-PEP is a hybrid of the BCAA. It involves a “peptide” bonded amino acid structure to the individual branch chain amino acids. This “peptide” bond effectively changes the chemical structure of the BCAA from a hydrophobic (water repelling) substrate to one that is now hydrophyllic (water attracting). By doing this, the chemical flavor common with BCAA was neutralized, thus leading to a better foundation for flavoring.*
How does Tri-Pep function?
- The unique “peptide” structure facilitates faster absorption at the stomach level into the hepatic system (blood circulatory) as opposed to lower intestine.
- The “tri” peptide bonding actually acts in a 5-fold benefit for the compound:
- Increased lipid-by-layer transport into the cell structure
- Able to deliver 5 key amine structures with less time and energy as compared to regular free form structures (i.e. BCAA)
- Increased stability of the chemical amine structure with increased bioavailability
- 100% solubility into water
- Consumer friendly neutral taste characteristic
- TRI-PEP provides 90% of the required exogeneous blood plasma amino acids required after physical strenuous activity
- TRI-PEP improves insulin sensitivity due to its non-caloric, non-carbohydrate gluconeogenisis to produce glycogen. This initiates in a rapid and more efficient use of triglycerides conversion to glycogen and thus results in body fat weight loss and a higher metabolic rate.*
What ratio of BCAAs is used in Tri-Pep?
- Yes, TRI-PEP still follows the scientifically researched 2:1:1 ratio clinically tested ratio recommended for all BCAA supplementation.*
More Products by Metabolic Nutrition
Questions? Give us a call!