Metabolic Nutrition - T.A.G.(Trans Alanyl Glutamine)
Targeted Muscle Recovery
40 Servings Per Bottle
T.A.G., or Trans Alanyl Glutamine, is the only true Muscle-Targeted Glutamine. Due to its unique di-peptide bond, T.A.G. creates a jacket to protect glutamine all the way through to the muscle. T.A.G. is an ideal solution for muscle repair, reducing muscle tissue degradation, and enhancing recovery.*
Glutamine has been a staple for athletes and fitness enthusiasts for benefits to muscle recovery and glutamine’s impact on the body’s immune system as a whole. While glutamine has many advantages to helping improve performance and health, it is often under-utilized in supplement programs due to poor absorption kinetics. However, T.A.G. has been scientifically engineered to deliver the full dose of glutamine necessary due to its unique bonding with alanine. Enhanced absorption means real results, and with enhanced recovery, you can go longer and stronger than ever before.*
Do not exceed recommended dose. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18, those with a medical condition, or those with a history of kidney disease. Do not use if pregnant or lactating. If you are under the care of a physician, please consult your physician before using this product. Do not use if tamper resistant seal is broken. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE AND AVOID EXCESSIVE HEAT. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 scoop with 6-10 oz of cold water, juice, or protein shake.
How is T.A.G. superior to Free Form L-glutamine in terms of oral bio-availability and absorption?
- Di-peptides are usually absorbed faster than free amino acids, due to the intact and efficient dipeptide transport carrier they employ. This transport system is neither used by, nor is it shared with, free amino acids, and appears to demonstrate a high affinity for absorption sites. These physicochemical properties alone may provide greater effectiveness as compared to regular l-glutamine. Di-peptides, such as T.A.G., are more efficiently absorbed via minimally selective transporters, called PEPT1 transporters. Because of the easier access, blood amino acid concentrations can rise faster when di- and tri-peptides are consumed versus free amino acids.*
Is T.A.G. effective for endurance athletes or those involved with crossfit?
- T.A.G. fills the inner muscle cell amino acid pool so that it can utilize these aminos for more efficient muscle fuel, thus prolonging workouts and significantly reducing lactic acid and fatigue. Thus, T.A.G. is an incredible effective supplement for endurance and Crossfit athletes.*
What applications has Alanyl Glutamine had in the medical community?
- Di-peptide Alanyl-Glutamine in T.A.G. has been studied in over 300 published medical studies. It has been studied to provide noted benefits in:
- Reducing negative side effects in Chemotherapy patients while fortifying their nutritional condition
- Assisting with improving HIV/AIDS patients recovery from illness
- Boosting resistance to infection
- Repair of interstitial epithelial tissue from trauma
- Protection from disease processes
- Beneficial in reducing patients hospital stay and improved recovery time with organ transplant patients
- Speed in recovery and strength in patients with bone marrow transplants
- Positive regeneration in patients suffering from Gastrointestinal disease
- Safe and effective in improving glutamine and inner muscle saturation of infants after post surgical procedures
- So far, over 300 positive beneficial medical studies have been shown in using the di-peptide Alanyl-Glutamine in T.A.G., and more positive studies are sure to follow!*
More Products by Metabolic Nutrition
Questions? Give us a call!