Banana Maple French Toast Almond Cashew Butter
Protein Almond Cashew Butter Spread
*Vegan & Gluten Free*
- BANANA MAPLE FRENCH TOAST CASHEW/ALMOND BUTTER VEGAN SPREAD is your ticket to the flavors of homemade banana maple French toast. If you love banana bread, you’re going to love the Fit Butters Banana Maple French Toast Cashew/Almond Butter Spread. The perfect banana maple French toast flavored vegan protein from Ambrosia and the real unsweetened banana chips give you wholesome experience like you never had before.
- DRY ROASTED CASHEWS & ALMONDS make for better nut butters. Unlike the "other" guys, we do not roast our nuts in oil. We dry roast them and then add coconut oil for healthy fats.
- COCONUT OIL added for healthier fats and better flavor. Coconut oil is a natural source of MCTs which are easier for the body to digest. MCTs are also known to stimulate fat burning, thyroid function and energy production. Less oil separation too!
- VEGAN PROTEIN infused for a complete protein source and an unmatched flavor. Banana Maple French Toast Cashew/Almond Butter Spread uses a vegan banana maple French toast flavored protein from Ambrosia to inject flavor into the base to make you feel like you’re truly eating a stack of French toast with fresh banana and pure maple syrup. One bite is all it takes!
- REAL DEHYDRATED BANANA CHIPS added to every jar! We top every jar of Banana Maple French Toast Vegan Cashew Almond Butter spread with real unsweetened dehydrated banana chips for the perfect crunch and flavor to give you an experience like no other.
- MADE IN SMALL BATCHES at 100 jars at a time. FIt Butters is a small business that is locally owned and operated in Minneapolis, MN. Our small batch process allows us to perfect each and every jar!
FIt Butters are not required to be refrigerated.
FIt Butters can be stored at room temperature. Avoid putting your FIt Butter in direct light to extend the shelf life. Storage in a dark pantry or room is best.
Refrigeration can extend the shelf life of your FIt Butter but it is not required. If you choose to refrigerate your FIt Butter please know it may harden, but will soften back at room temperature.
More Products by Fit Butters
Questions? Give us a call!