- Promotes health & vitality
- Metabolize carbohydrates, protein, and fats
- Forms red blood cells and support their proper function
- Contributes to a feeling of overall well-being
- Help develop and maintain strong bones and teeth
- Help maintain good health
- Provides antioxidant support
Why you'll love it
Grown organically using fair labor practices
Heated using gelatinization
Maca is a root veggie that needs to be heated to support digestion, so we use the cooking process of gelatinization to break down the starches within maca. Gelatinization is vegan and has nothing to do with gelatin.
Traditionally eaten in Peru
Native Peruvians have eaten maca for thousands of years. Grown at 14,000 feet in an extreme climate of freezing cold, fierce winds and intense sunlight, maca is resilient. Herbalists believe that resilient plants are especially valuable; from a herbological perspective, maca’s resiliency is unmatched.
*Servings reflect 6.4oz size
Take 2,500 mg daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
More Products by Vega
Looking for something else? Give us a call, we might have it, or can get it for you!