Inspired Nutraceuticals FSU
Advanced Non-stim Pre-Workout
intense Focus | Massive Pumps | Increased Power
Mental Focus • Massive Pumps • Increased Power
An advanced non-stimulant pre-workout designed to increase blood flow, energy, and focus* during exercise.* Time to F*CK SH*T UP.
- 40 servings (per 1 scoop)
- 1-2 scoop max
- No Artificial Colors
- No WADA Banned Substances
- Electrolytes (potassium, sodium, calcium, and magnesium) are crucial co-factors for protein, carbohydrate, and fat metabolism, and play an important role in cellular energy production. Electrolytes are essential before workouts to ensure proper hydration and optimize work capacity.
- L-Citrulline is a free-form amino acid that enhances nitric oxide and blood flow by increasing ornithine and arginine plasma content in the blood. Citruline increases blood flow more efficiently than arginine supplementation. L-citruline supplementation also results in reduced fatigue and improved endurance for both aerobic and anaerobic prolonged exercise.
- Arginine Nitrate (NO-3T®) increases vasodilation and nitric oxide production. Specifically, arginine is an essential amino acid that plays an important role in blood flow. Binding arginine to a nitrate peptide increases bioavailability.
- Horny Goat Weed is commonly known to be used as an aphrodisiac in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), but in terms of sports performance, it may be also be used to boost cognitive function and cardiovascular health.
- Creatine Monohydrate is one of the most researched sports supplements in history and is known for its performance-enhancing and neuroprotective properties. Creatine is a natural substance produced in the body, where high-energy phosphate groups are stored in the form of phosphocreatine. During periods of stress (ie. exercise), phosphocreatine releases energy (ATP) to support cellular function. This is what causes strength increases after creatine supplementation.
- Betaine Anhydrous (also known as trimethylglycine) is commonly used a performance enhancing compound. Betaine has been linked to increased power output. It may also reduce high levels of homocysteine, an amino acid that can interfere with muscle growth and fat loss.
Potassium Glycerophosphate functions as an electrolyte to help delay fatigue during exercise. Potassium plays an essential role in hydration, muscle contraction, and converting glycogen into glucose for energy.
Sodium Glycerophosphate functions as an electrolyte to help increase energy and improve sports performance. Glycerophosphates boost mineral absorption faster than other minerals, so when sodium is combined with a glycerophosphate transporter, it can significantly increase energy levels quickly.
Aquamin™ is derived from 100% seaweed and provides bioactive calcium, magnesium, and 72 other trace minerals. Being that it's taken from a natural source, the electrolytes in Aquamin™ absorb more efficiently, compared to some of the other sources on the market. It also has a large amount of studies showing it aids in overall absorption and replenishes vital minerals that can be lost while training.
Pink Himalayan Sea Salt contains 84 minerals that play an vital role in sports performance. In one study, researchers found that "athletes who added [salt supplementation] to their usual hydration routines during the competition took 26 minutes less to complete a medium-distance triathlon course than those who only used sports drinks."
L-tyrosine is a non-essential amino acid that may boost cognitive function, reduce stress, and improve mood.
Lion’s Mane Mushroom is a nootropic superfood associated with enhanced brain function, heart support, and digestive health.
Neurofactor™ is an all-natural extract derived from the Coffea arabica plant. It contains a unique profile of polyphenols that have been shown in clinical study to stimulate the production of Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF), a key neuroprotein associated with learning, memory, and higher thinking.
Other ingredients: citric acid, natural and artificial flavors, silicone dioxide, malic acid, sucralose, acesulfame potassium
WHO WE ARE
Inspired was started by a couple of us who saw a gap in the sports supplement industry. We wanted to create something that was rarely seen these days, something built off integrity. Passion instead of corporate greed. Knowledge instead of hype. Truth instead of gimmicks. Born from years of research and countless hours dedicated to understanding what an athlete needs, Inspired Nutraceuticals is the athletes’ brand. Our products are crafted in a state-of-the-art, pharmaceutical grade facility. We pride ourselves in bringing you premium supplements at efficacious, clinical dosing.
We firmly believe in product-over-profit. This means that we put money back into the products before putting money into our own pockets. When it comes down to it, Inspired runs on one core belief: the Love Standard, aka the Golden Rule. We believe that you should treat others as you’d like to be treated. We only make products that we trust to take ourselves. No fluff. No fillers.
Inspired has athletes from every spectrum of fitness and health. No paid actors. Real people. Real talent. We are elite sports nutrition for any athlete at any level.
More Products by Inspired Nutraceuticals
Questions? Give us a call!