Inspired Nutraceuticals DVST8
White Diamond Reserve
Extreme Focus | Massive Pumps | Intense Energy
Extreme Focus • Massive Pumps • Intense Energy
America's best pre-workout just got better. Reformulated for extreme focus, massive pumps, and increased energy - DVST8 your workout!
- 40 servings (per 1 scoop)
- 1-2 scoop max
- Naturally flavored
- No artificial colors/dyes
- B vitamins and electrolytes are crucial co-factors for protein, carbohydrate, and fat metabolism, and play an important role in cellular energy production. Electrolytes are essential before workouts to ensure proper hydration and optimize work capacity.  Exercise performance is impaired when an individual is dehydrated by as little as 2% of body weight. Losses in excess of 5% of body weight can decrease the capacity for work by about 30%. 
- L-Citrulline is a free-form amino acid that enhances nitric oxide, as well as blood flow, by increasing ornithine and arginine plasma content in the blood. Citruline increases blood flow more efficiently that arginine supplementation. L-citruline supplementation also results in reduced fatigue and improved endurance for both aerobic and anaerobic prolonged exercise 
- Beta Alanine is a precursor to carnosine, an acid buffer within muscle tissue. Supplementation with beta alanine increases endurance and work capacity as well as increases time to exhaustion. 
- GlycerPump (powder, standardized to 55% glycerol), or glycerol, has a hydrating effect that not only prevents dehydration, but endures a state of super hydration as well. This super hydrated state leads to enhanced endurance and work capacity by increasing the amount of time that you can train before entering a state of dehydration. 
- L-Taurine has multitude of effects that benefit athletes prior to workouts. Taurine directly increases blood flow to working muscles, thus delaying fatigue and increasing work capacity. Taurine also increases the rate of fat oxidation during training, leading to more calories from fat being burned per exercise session. 
- Caffeine Anyhdrous is desirable due to its role as an adrenergic agonist. This means caffeine stimulates the production of epinephrine (adrenaline) for increased energy, mental focus, and delayed time to exhaustion. Caffeine also increases the production of neurotransmitters that promote improved mood and sense of well being. 
- Methylliberine (Dynamine™) is a naturally occurring constituent of kudcha tea, a novel, next-generation nutraceutical, Dynamine is a derivative of caffeine that crosses the blood brain barrier more efficiently than caffeine. Dynamine has a longer half-life than caffeine due to its ability to efficiently block adenosine receptors, increasing circulating adenosine. This is key because the body responds by releasing more epinephrine, leading to a longer lasting energy with no crash. Dynamine is also cholinergic, that is, it increases acetylcholine production in the brain. In this manner, Dynamine enhances mental focus, memory, and cognition.
- N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine Citrate is an extract of eria jarensis, an orchid that is native to South East Asia. It provides powerful mood-boosting, euphoric effects due to its ability to increase dopamine, a neurotransmitter responsible for enhancing focus, concentration, and sense of well being.
- Theobromine is a xanthine compound that is present in cocoa beans. It's one of the reasons why chocolate is said to improve mood. Studies indicate that it does indeed enhance mood, boost mental focus, and energy. Theobrimine also augments a pre-workout well due to its ability to dilate blood vessels for better blood flow, and widening of the airways for enhanced respiratory function.
- Synephrine Hydrochloride is an extract most commonly taken from the immature Bitter Orange (Citrus aurantium) plant. One of the great qualities of Synephrine is its ability to increase both energy and metabolic rate without increasing heart rate or blood pressure. This curious effect has led to its rise in popularity as a weight-loss and energy pumping supplement.
- Alpha Yohimbine is also known as Rauwolscine. It can act as an Alpha(2) Adrenergic antagonist and thus aid in fat burning.
- AstraGin™ is a 100% natural compound composed of highly fractionated Astragalus and Panax Notoginseng. Multiple pre-clinical studies affirm this ingredient’s ability to significantly improve the absorption of critical nutrients and amino acids, glucosamine absorption by 41.9%, and ATP production by 18%.
Other ingredients: silicon dioxide, natural flavors, sucralose, citric acid
WHO WE ARE
Inspired was started by a couple of us who saw a gap in the sports supplement industry. We wanted to create something that was rarely seen these days, something built off integrity. Passion instead of corporate greed. Knowledge instead of hype. Truth instead of gimmicks. Born from years of research and countless hours dedicated to understanding what an athlete needs, Inspired Nutraceuticals is the athletes’ brand. Our products are crafted in a state-of-the-art, pharmaceutical grade facility. We pride ourselves in bringing you premium supplements at efficacious, clinical dosing.
We firmly believe in product-over-profit. This means that we put money back into the products before putting money into our own pockets. When it comes down to it, Inspired runs on one core belief: the Love Standard, aka the Golden Rule. We believe that you should treat others as you’d like to be treated. We only make products that we trust to take ourselves. No fluff. No fillers.
Inspired has athletes from every spectrum of fitness and health. No paid actors. Real people. Real talent. We are elite sports nutrition for any athlete at any level.
More Products by Inspired Nutraceuticals
Looking for something else? Give us a call, we might have it, or can get it for you!