Amino Acid Building Blocks for High Performance / 16oz per bag
- 22g of protein per serving
- Collagen from pasture-raised cows
- Supports bones, joints, skin and hair
BulletproofTM Collagen protein makes it easy to get the same vital amino acids found in bone broth without the time-consuming preparation. And because collagen is flavorless and blends in quickly without clumps, it’s one of the easiest ways to add a protein boost to smoothies, soups, and of course, Bulletproof® coffee.
Fortify Your Skin, Nails, Hair and Joints
While collagen can help you build or maintain muscle and speed recovery if you’re working out, you don’t have to pump iron to benefit. In fact, most people enjoy collagen for its other benefits – including…
- Promoting resilient, flexible joints…
- Supporting hair growth…
- Reducing wrinkles and stretch marks…
- And even upgrading your skin with a radiant, healthy ‘glow.’
Why Add Extra Collagen To Your Diet?
Traditionally, collagen used to make its way into our diets through foods like bone broths, slow-cooked organ meats, kidney pies, baked beef hearts, whole crustaceans, and whole-fish soups and stews…
However, unless you’re routinely eating these types of meals, chances are you’re barely getting any naturally occurring collagen protein in your diet at all!
Bulletproof Collagen Mixes Easily
Because of special enzymatic processing, Bulletproof Collagen doesn’t clump, and mixes invisibly in your favorite shakes, smoothies – or even plain water. Plus, because collagen is flavorless and more heat-stable than whey you can even mix it into your coffee (or any other hot beverage) without hurting its nutritional quality, or the taste.
Stir 1-2 scoops into any beverage or food - like Bulletproof® coffee
Collagen Vanilla Shake
- 1-2 scoops BulletproofTM Collagen Protein
- 1 tsp VanillaMax™
- 1 ½ cups Almond Milk
- 3 cubes of ice
- 1 tsp Brain Octane® oil
- Xylitol (to your liking)
- If you prefer chocolate, add 1-2 tbsp Bulletproof® Cacao Powder instead of the VanillaMax, or both for maximum flavor!
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend on high for 1 minute. Enjoy!
Real Food Collagen Pancakes
- 5 eggs
- 1 tbsp psyllium husk
- 1 cup organic blueberries
- 1 tbsp Bulletproof Collagen Protein
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp VanillaMax
- Dash of cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Combine all ingredients in a blender
- Grease an iron skillet with 1 tsp grass-fed butter (salted or unsalted)
- Cook pancake mixture on a low heat, a few minutes each side until golden brown.
Bulletproof Collagen Balls
- 4 Scoops Bulletproof Collagen Protein
- 2 Tablespoons Bulletproof Hot Chocolate
- ¾ Cup Organic Almond Meal
- ¼ Cup Bulletproof Cacao Butter
- ¼ Cup Organic Almond Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Raw Honey
- ¼ cup Organic Cacao Nibs
- ½ cup Organic shredded coconut (optional)
- Pinch of Himalayan Sea Salt
Place protein powder, hot chocolate, and almond meal in a mixing bowl and blend. Cut in the cacao butter with a fork or pastry cutter then mix in almond butter, raw honey, cacao nibs and sea salt. Mix well until the mixture is cookie dough in texture. Scoop a tablespoon of dough and roll into balls, repeat. Enjoy.
Note: You could also roll the balls in unsweetened organic shredded coconut for an added crunch.
More Products by Bulletproof
Looking for something else? Give us a call, we might have it, or can get it for you!